Learn the Roman numerals, and look good doing it, with the BGA153-1B! This latest update to the Casio BGA-150 series gives the watch a brand new feel.
Pitch black with a resin case to prevent scratches, the bezel is a black, ion plated stainless steel, with some silver studs added for decoration, and to emphasise the strength of the watch.
Inside the display, there are large Roman numerals, decorated in a stylish golden yellow. With yellow hands pointing at the numbers, it not only draws your eyes but makes it easier to read. If you still have trouble though, the watch is an analogue/digital combo, so you can always look at the 3’oclock position to get the digital time.
The black ion plated bezel isn’t just for looks. When combined with a mineral glass and a resin band, this watch is extremely hard to scratch, making sure you keep the new watch look for a long time to come.
- Case / bezel material: Resin / Stainless steel
- Resin Band
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- Black IP
- 100-meter water resistance
- LED light
- Selectable illumination duration, afterglow
- World time
- 29 time zones (27 cities +coordinated greenwich mean time), city code display, daylight saving on/off
- 1/100-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 59'59.99"
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 60 minutes
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 to 60 minutes (1-minute increments)
- Others: Auto-repeat, progress beeper
- 5 daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2039)
- 12/24-hour format
- Regular timekeeping
- Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds))
- Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±30 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 3 years on CR1220
- Size of case: 47.5×42.8×12.8mm
- Total Weight: 43g