From G-SHOCK, which strives for toughness, comes a Black & Red Series that makes the most of G-SHOCK colors. G-SHOCK brand colors are used as the main case and band colors. The overall base color of the watch is black, for a look of unrefined toughness, with splashes of red for lettering and on other case components. A bi-color molding process is used for the band, which makes it possible to create a band that is black on the outside and red on the inside. The flashes of red from the inside of the band when putting on or taking off the watch is a bold statement of G-SHOCK identity.
Base model is the big case GA-110 model that really stand out on the wrist.
The brand colors of this new model capture the very essence of the G-SHOCK spirit of toughness.
- Case / bezel material: Resin
- Resin Band
- Magnetic Resistant
- Shock Resistant
- Mineral Glass
- 200-meter water resistance
- LED light
- Auto light switch, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow
- World time
- 29 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off, Home city / World time city swapping
- 1/1000-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 99:59'59.999''
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, lap time, split time
- Others: Speed (0 to 1998 units/hour), Distance input (0.0 to 99.9)
- Countdown timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 24 hours
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
- Other: Auto-repeat
- 5 daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Regular timekeeping
- Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds)), 1 dial (speed)
- Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 2 years on CR1220
- Size of case : 55×51.2×16.9mm
- Total weight : 72g