Part of the economical G-Steel range, but don’t think it skimps on reliability! This red and black G-Steel watch uses the classic resin band, with a style resembling a marble, or camouflage-like pattern.
The watch is a combination of analogue and digital, with an extra-large screen size allotted to both, making them easier to see. Taking heed of the main complaint of combo watches, the GST-210M has a Super LED Light, which is bright enough to light up both the analogue and digital parts.
With a layered protection of resin on stainless steel bezel, this watch is more shock resistant, and can absorb more damage. To add to the protection, this timepiece is water resistant to 200m, so you can dive and swim without worrying about your watch getting ruined.
- Case / bezel material: Resin / Stainless steel
- Resin Band
- Mineral Glass
- Shock Resistant
- 200-meter water resistance
- LED light (Super Illuminator)
- Auto light switch, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow
- World time
- 31 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off
- 1/100-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity: 23:59'59.99''
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer
- Measuring unit: 1 second
- Countdown range: 60 minutes
- Countdown start time setting range: 1 to 60 minutes (1-minute increments)
- 5 daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping
- Analog: 3 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 10 seconds), second)
- Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 2 years on SR927W × 2
- Size of case : 59.1×52.4×16.1mm
- Total weight : 111g