GN-1000-1ADR - From the GULFMASTER Series of watch designed and engineered to stand up to the rigors of maritime wear comes new collection of Twin Sensor models.
A digital compass takes continuous readings for 60 seconds to help find your bearings at sea, and a thermometer feature helps to keep you informed about the environment around you. A Tide Graphfeature lets you check tide conditions whenever you want, while a Moon age indicator shows a graphic representation of Moon data.
Both of these functions also support activities on the sea.
A hand shift feature temporarily moves hands out of the way with the press of a button for easy reading of digital display contents.
The soft urethane band creates a secure fit around the entire case to form smooth-flowing lines. This also serves to relieve band tension and provide a comfortable fit to the wrist. The result is useful and highly practical functions packed into a form that maintains its comfort, even after long hours of wear.
From functionality to design, everything about these new GULFMASTER models supports the men of the sea and their activities in harsh environments.
• Twin Sensor for direction (60 seconds continuous) and temperature readings
• Bearing memory
• Tide Graph
• Mood Data
• Hand shift feature
• Super Illuminator, high-brightness auto LED light
- Mineral Glass
- Shock Resistant
- 200-meter water resistance
- Case / bezel material: Resin / Stainless steel
- Resin Band
- LED light (Super Illuminator)
Auto light switch, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow
- Digital compass (NORTH)
Hand indication of north (60 seconds continuous measurement)
Measures and displays direction as one of 16 points
Measuring range: 0 to 359°
Measuring unit: 1°
Magnetic declination correction
Display range: –10 to 60°C (14 to 140°F)
Display unit: 0.1°C (0.2°F)
- World time
29 time zones (29 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off
- Moon data (moon age of the specific date, moon phase graph)
- Tide graph (tide level for specific date and time)
- 1/100-second stopwatch
Measuring capacity: 59'59.95''
Measuring modes: Elapsed time, lap time, split time
- Countdown timer
Measuring unit: 1 second
Countdown range: 60 minutes
Countdown start time setting range: 1 to 60 minutes (1-minute increments)
- 5 daily alarms
- Hourly time signal
- Hand shift feature (Hands move out of the way to provide an unobstructed view of digital display contents.)
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping
Analog: 3 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 10 seconds), second)
Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 2 years on SR927W × 2
- Size of case: 50.5 × 53.4 × 15.9 mm
- Total weight: 77 g