The Lansky LDHFN Fine 600 Grit Diamond Hone is made in the USA and designed for use with the Lansky Controlled Angle Sharpening System. Diamond Coatings are designed to work best on Modern Wear Resistance Hard Steels. The Fine 600 Grit Uninterrupted Diamond Surface provides a perfect platform for touching up and polishing an already sharp edge. It is intended for use on already sharpened blades to polish and touch up edges more quickly and efficiently than other abrasive type sharpeners.
- A Quality Lansky product, Made in the USA.
- Fine Grit (600) Diamond Sharpening Surface (Uninterrupted Diamond Coating).
- For use with the Lansky Controlled Angle Sharpening System.
- Brass Threaded Insert for Stainless Steel Thumb Screw.
- Ergonomic Plastic Housing.
- The fine 600 grit diamond hone is perfect for touching up and polishing an already sharp edge.
Ideal for keeping blades of all kinds sharp, this complete sharpening system from Lansky includes all of the tools you need for regular sharpening maintenance of your straight edge, serrated, and scalloped edge blades. The set includes four hones: medium serrated edge, coarse, medium, and fine; a multi-angle knife clamp; specially formulated honing oil; a molded storage/carrying case; and complete instructions. Use this kit on your kitchen, utility, hunting, or fishing knives to maintain their sharp edges and maximum cutting ability.
- Kit includes knife clamp, four sharpening hones (coarse, medium, fine, and serrated), guide rods, oil, storage/carrying case, and instructions
- Will work for straight or serrated blades
- One-year warranty on materials and workmanship
- Perfect for using on kitchen, sport, and utility knives